Tuesday, April 1

Calling the Chocoholics!

Today was a special day. 


Today was the first day in approximately 6 months (who's counting?) that I visited one of my most loved Fremantle establishments. 
It is here one can find happiness, love and utter contentment. Yes my fellow foodies, I'm talking about San Churros. 

SanChurros Fremantle
Just take a moment to inhale the aroma of fresh donut churros, soft on the inside but crispy on the outside. Imagine the joy when you dip it into a pot of hot milk,
dark or white chocolate. It is truly heaven and certainly lives up to the San Churros invitation to 'Sweeten Thy Soul'. 

I must admit, San Churros doesn't belong to Freo. There are indeed zillions of San Churros about the country. That said, located on Fremantle's 'Cappuccino Strip', I suggest it's well worth a visit. After all, who can out a price on happiness? 

Bon Appétit!

San Churros
91 Market Street
Fremantle 

Opening Hours
Mon-Thu 9.30am-10pm
Fri-Sat 9am-11pm
Sun 9am-10pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!